All our activities, including the trips and holidays, are open to all – you do not have to be a member to participate. However, we offer an optional membership scheme that helps support the centre as well as providing the following benefits to members:
- A minimum of 2 newsletters per year sent in advance of general circulation – usually March & September (more if you’re on email)
- Discounted hall hire – £5 off private party bookings
- Priority booking for trips, holidays and social events
- Discounted price on all trips and holidays and most social events – up to £20 discount per person!
- Members only offers
- Discounts and offers at Pure Ground Coffee Shop
- All this for just £7 per adult or £14 per family! (@ 01/09/17)
Currently membership is open only to those residing in Milton, Eastney and the outskirts, as defined in the map below. This will be reviewed annually.
The membership year runs from 1st September to 31st August but you can join at any time during the year and you’ll then be invited to renew in September each year thereafter.
Please use the Contact Form on the ‘Contact us’ page to request a Membership Application Form – or you can, of course, phone or pop in to the office!